[PSUBS-MAILIST] cancer

Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun Aug 1 19:05:11 EDT 2021

Wow, I had no idea he was that close when he let us all know. I remember
Brian showing up at a PSUBS convention on a bicycle. He had a way of doing
things with absolutely minimal resources, because he made his living
keeping bees, which doesn't pay much but certifies someone is a good person
in my book. I'll miss him.

Alec

On Sun, Aug 1, 2021 at 6:57 PM Michael Holt via Personal_Submersibles <