[PSUBS-MAILIST] ROV buoyancy foam

David Colombo via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Apr 20 22:58:53 EDT 2021

Hi Brian, I still have mine boxed up from when Alex and I ordered foam from
this company.  Turns out that they make this foam in a standard block size.
Any size less than the block size is sold at the full price and the drops
are thrown away unless you ask for them. This was an important piece of
information that they neglected to tell me until after the product was
shipped and I realized that my shipped price was substantially more per cf
than quoted. Their excuse was that I did not tell them I wanted the drops.

Best Regards,
David Colombo

804 College Ave
Santa Rosa, CA. 95404
(707) 536-1424
www.SeaQuestor.com

On Tue, Apr 20, 2021 at 9:19 AM Brian Cox via Personal_Submersibles <