[PSUBS-MAILIST] motor electrical

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun Sep 20 19:32:08 EDT 2020

 Brian, same thing happens with WD-40  so I used fuel line and that works.  I use vegetable oil also.Hank
    On Sunday, September 20, 2020, 5:24:07 PM MDT, Brian Cox via Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org> wrote:

 I think I'm going to be changing my electrical motor connections around.  Going to a smaller gage wire (#6)  and changing my hose assembly to a much easier set up.  Also I have found that the mineral oil I've been using does not work well with certain types of tubing, especially vinyl tubing , it tends to make it very stiff and not flexible after time.  I think that was one reason I was having such a steering problem on my last outing.  Once I removed my supposedly flexible tubing I found that it was rock hard !
Brian