[PSUBS-MAILIST] (no subject)

David Colombo via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat Sep 19 18:01:32 EDT 2020

Hank, I could do the same for use on the ranch. How high is your total
depth? Are going to line it with a pool liner? I'm planning on having a
number of water tanks on site for orchard irrigation that i can pump in and
out into a test pool.
David

On Sat, Sep 19, 2020, 2:27 PM hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles <