[PSUBS-MAILIST] (no subject)

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Sep 9 15:14:14 EDT 2020

Rick,
at a Psub gathering in Islamorada we towed Alec's sub Snoopy about 4
miles off shore. We abandoned the dive first day because it looked too dodgy to
get in with the wave state.
As a fisherman I didn't think it was very rough, but looking at the freeboard
on the sub & waves splashing over it, it was very marginal as to whether we
got in or not.
I would definitely put one on.
Emile's acrylic conning tower works well, he could give you details. He had to
beef up the thickness of the acrylic as the first one broke.
Alan

Have a look at Emile's acrylic conning tower.