[PSUBS-MAILIST] OTS comms

Brian Hughes via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Oct 30 18:22:37 EDT 2020

I recently picked up an older surface model for $125.00 (discontinued, OTS won't repair if broken, etc.) You take your chances, but this one works. If you keep an open mind you can find older models in great shape when fire departments and such swap out their gear for new models.  Was missing the microphone so I popped over to a public safety diver Facebook group and asked for suggestions. An aviation microphone is what I needed. Cheap eBay score took care of that. Already have a transducer. Way cheaper than 2 thousand for a new one!  It will become my new 5 watt internal com.