[PSUBS-MAILIST] OTS comms

Fri Oct 30 16:27:40 EDT 2020

Sorry David.

As a general rule, for used gear I don't like to pay over half of the new price. I set my maximum bid to 1/2 of the current MSRP, plus $0.01 (just in case someone else was following the same rule of thumb). In this case, it worked out for me and didn't quite get there, but now you have me wondering what I would have paid if you weren't competing. Oh well. Like you say, coordination would probably be a good idea going forward.

So that said, apparently we are collectively still looking for at least two more of these. Let's keep our (group) eyes out.

Sean