[PSUBS-MAILIST] OTS

Rick Patton via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun Oct 25 23:59:53 EDT 2020

Cliff
How did you attach the transducer to a bracket? You have a picture? I
welded a 4" long piece of 1/2" solid round SS rod to the top of my hatch
and then am going to use a couple of zip locks to hold it on. I should have
it on in a day or so and will post a picture of it.
Rick

On Sun, Oct 25, 2020 at 9:24 AM Cliff Redus via Personal_Submersibles <