[PSUBS-MAILIST] OTS

Rick Patton via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun Oct 25 14:56:09 EDT 2020

Thanks Cliff

Good to hear. I bought my two OTS systems about 10 years ago and it was out
of their scratch and dent section as mentioned so I am committed to using
it. Glad to hear some good reviews on it! Cliff. did you have to cut and re
splice your cable to get it threw the pennitraiter and if so, how did it go?

Rick

On Sun, Oct 25, 2020 at 4:35 AM Cliff Redus via Personal_Submersibles <