[PSUBS-MAILIST] automatic valve

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat Oct 24 20:08:10 EDT 2020

 Alan, I have nothing but I sure like that filter-where did you get it?Hank
    On Saturday, October 24, 2020, 11:40:10 AM MDT, Alan via Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org> wrote:

 Hank,do you have any mesh around the valve to stop debri?Alan

On 25/10/2020, at 4:57 AM, hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org> wrote:

Hi All, I am looking for a safety back up on my solenoid vent valve.  I envision an upside down foot valve.  I want a device that blocks the air flow from the MBT once submerged.   This is in case the solenoid valve gets debris in the seat and fails to seat.  I only need one auto blocker because I have two MBT's.  I can make buoyancy adjustments with the second tank.  A float that closes a valve sort of thingHank