[PSUBS-MAILIST] OTS

Rick Patton via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat Oct 24 16:33:21 EDT 2020

Thanks Guys

In my case, the surface boat will not have the need to be underweight, I
will descend from the surface boat and it will just stay put except for
moving with the current. I won't have the thermoclines here in Hawaii that
most of you have but there are some of course. I will be using a headset
with boom mike so it will be almost touching my lips and I mounted the
transducer on the top of my hatch to minimize any ghosting on my end. I
agree Jon that it would be nice to have a topic on that. I would like to
put a face with all the guys here so where and when will be the next
convention? Oh yeah, the bloody coronavirus.Just got my trailer done enough
to get it weighed and a VIN number assigned to it so am stoked!
Rick

On Sat, Oct 24, 2020 at 9:26 AM Jon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles <