[PSUBS-MAILIST] strain relief

Rick Patton via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Nov 30 20:03:06 EST 2020

Hank

A company called Sealcon sells a strain relief fitting that is I guess made
out of Brass that is plated with nickel. I have seen it in the boating
community for parts but I am not sure what alloy it is made up of as Brass
comes in different alloys, so was wondering in any of you have used a
nickel plated strain relief fitting or knew anything about them?

Rick

On Mon, Nov 30, 2020 at 12:09 PM hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles <