[PSUBS-MAILIST] OTS comms headset.

David Colombo via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat Nov 21 00:17:00 EST 2020

Alan the transducer on the diver unit locks in place with a twist lock
ring. The 100ft transducer cable uses the same locking rings. The 25ft
cable has the transducer with an integrated cable and a locking ring on the
other end. The funny thing is the fixed transducer is bigger then the the
diver transducer. Not sure why. I dont think I have seen a cable longer
than 100 ft. See photos attached.
David

On Fri, Nov 20, 2020, 8:16 PM Alan James via Personal_Submersibles <