[PSUBS-MAILIST] OTS comms

Wed Nov 18 15:24:03 EST 2020

It was me. Having a second unit will allow me to test them against each other now to see if I inadvertently bought a dud.

That said, now I need to decide whether I want to buy a CDK-6 conversion kit to gain wireless 1:1 surface to diver capability, or upgrade my second FFM with comms for wireless 1:1 diver to diver capability. I already have hardwire surface to diver comms, so I'm leaning towards the latter.

This is getting to be an expensive experiment.

Sean