[PSUBS-MAILIST] Delta's Operation Manual (restored-ish!).

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Nov 18 07:40:41 EST 2020

 Ian,I read every single dive log, super interesting!Hank
    On Tuesday, November 17, 2020, 5:16:33 PM MST, irox via Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org> wrote:

 #yiv7162382829 #yiv7162382829 -- DIV {margin:0px;}#yiv7162382829 I agree, this is really good example of how to write documentation!
At some point I'll look into digitizing some the other documents that came with Gamma, including years worth of dive logs.

Cheers,  Ian.