[PSUBS-MAILIST] Facebook pics and posts

Brian Hughes via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun Nov 8 16:31:31 EST 2020

Current posts:

Someone dug up old K350 pics from the 1980s, pretty cool seeing the technology including the com system Kittredge Industries was selling at the time.

Bernie posted his first dives of the K250 he just bought and Dave is posting the upgrades he's adding to his Vast sub.

In the materials John Maynard sent me was a fullcolor poster from a Japanese company marketing K boats in Japan. Hoping to scan it, photoshop out all the imperfections and make the jpeg available for anyone wanting to make a shop poster.

Carsten posted some pictures of their Lloyds certification dive for Eurosub.

I posted a pic of K600 Lloyds approved plans for upgrading a K350 to the 600 model.

Lots of cool stuff popping up.

Brian