[PSUBS-MAILIST] Shameless self promotion

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Nov 6 07:47:57 EST 2020

 Alec, just ordered itHank
    On Thursday, November 5, 2020, 1:19:49 PM MST, Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org> wrote:

 Hi guys,
Those of you who have a sub know there are always a million questions, but the first one is always the same... "How did you get into building subs?" My short answer is "I watched too many Cousteau films as a kid." Now, however, I have a fuller response, and hopefully you'll find it entertaining:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08MN61CF5/ref=cm_sw_em_r_mt_dp_XhfPFb9G3NN0P

This was really written for my kids, but once I'd gone to that trouble I figured I might as well put it out there for others. If you like it, please share on social media and/or leave a review on Amazon, as there is no marketing campaign beyond my friends. It's on Amazon sites worldwide, not only in the US - just search on the title.

Cheers,

Alec