[PSUBS-MAILIST] single seat sub

Alan James via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Nov 3 18:43:15 EST 2020

 Hi Roberto, what part of the World do you live in? If its Europe there is Emile. Alan
    On Wednesday, November 4, 2020, 10:36:38 AM GMT+13, roberto alvarez via Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org> wrote:

 were i can find a dome?will follow the K250 ,may be just shorter and cameras instead the front viewport, best recomendation for the hemisphere?
El mar., 3 de nov. de 2020 11:01 AM, hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org> escribió:

If you are building a Deep Worker then a dome  will restrict your freeboard greatly. A cylinder is a better option for freeboard
Hank

Sent from my iPhone