[PSUBS-MAILIST] battery experiment

Alan James via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Nov 3 14:10:07 EST 2020

 Hank, Maybe you could have all the hoses from the caps going in to one manifold that has an oil fill port. And one tube going out the top of the manifold for compensation. You would need an air gap in the top of the manifold so off gassing doesn't force the oil out. How deep is it going to go. While I'm thinking of it, I used baby oil that had some scented additive that caused the battery to off gas. Stopped when I went to pure mineral oil. Alan