[PSUBS-MAILIST] data cable

Rick Patton via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun May 31 18:03:41 EDT 2020

Thank Alan, I'll have a look at it. I know myself that PVC seems hard to
adhere to so if it does, it's darn good stuff! When you say heat activated,
do you apply heat to it to kick it off or it just creates heat on it's own
once mixed?

Rick

On Sun, May 31, 2020 at 11:51 AM Alan via Personal_Submersibles <