[PSUBS-MAILIST] Noise filter needed?

Steve McQueen via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu May 28 09:17:44 EDT 2020

Brian, I believe Scott Waters had similar issues on his K350 he resolved
but not sure about the exact solution. Maybe he can provide details.
Sometimes people place sensitive equipment on their own power sources to
better isolate.
I don't see any downside to keeping the original filter attached.

Steve

On Thu, May 28, 2020 at 8:25 AM Brian Hughes via Personal_Submersibles <