[PSUBS-MAILIST] Bellows add

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon May 25 07:45:36 EDT 2020

 Brian,  That is what I am going to try in this new sub.Hank
    On Sunday, May 24, 2020, 9:33:36 PM MDT, Brian Cox via Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org> wrote:

 I use the regulator on the O2 tank and set it at above what I consume 2.0 or 2.5  then I run that to a adjustable flow meter and dial it into my breathing consumption which is a little above 1.5 .  And then watch the cabin pressure gauge and my O2 sensor.
Brian