[PSUBS-MAILIST] Bellows add

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun May 24 19:10:13 EDT 2020

Hank,
I am using a combination.
Am having a click style paediatric flow regulator set at a flow level below
my requirements but at a level I could survive on ( as per DW) but topping
up with a rebreather solenoid valve that opens based on readings from
Three O2 sensors. A piece of electronics reads the O2 level from the three O2
sensors & takes the average of the two with the nearest readings to each other as true.
This system will pick up when one O2 sensor is faulty.
When I saw the Triton 3000 years ago, the pilot told me they just adjusted the O2
flow from a needle valve. I could have this wrong but I did ask specifically about it.
Mind you they have a big cabin & would have lots of time to make changes.
Alan