[PSUBS-MAILIST] Ballast Tanks

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue May 19 07:42:27 EDT 2020

 Alan, Oh man I really need to proof read.  I must have been low on O2 Hank
    On Monday, May 18, 2020, 6:42:47 PM MDT, Alan via Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org> wrote:

 Hank,I managed to interpret that email & In my calculations I forgot about putting a burstof compressed air in to get the water completely out, although I was automaticallydoing that when I was diving.A bit of a no brainer now for me to have a free flooding ballast tank. Alan