[PSUBS-MAILIST] SeaQuestor progress

T Novak via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun May 17 12:15:05 EDT 2020

Looks really good, David.

I like how you have the 80cuft tanks set up.  This will make refilling or changing out the tanks while the boat is still in the water relatively easy.  It's pretty cool how you are morphing the external design into a sea animal. I am getting the impression that the SeaQuestor may have two purposes, one; to provide an educational inspiration for  young people on STEM subjects, and two; to provide a marine scientist a seat for in situ research.  Do you plan on making the exoskeleton (nose cone and dive planes in particular) bolt-on swappable for another that is less "humpback whale" and more "spaceship"?

Tim