[PSUBS-MAILIST] MBT

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri May 15 19:34:24 EDT 2020

 David, it takes two solenoid valves so one is at the top when at surface and one when it is submerged.  There is a vent pipe below pointing toward the centre of the sub.  There will be a stopper to prevent the tank from going above the other MBT's.  that height will be determined when I put it in the test pool.Hank