[PSUBS-MAILIST] Bladder MBT's

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri May 8 18:52:02 EDT 2020

 Sean,  Agreed a empty tube would work great but like you said it would impede my view downwards.  The bags ar 36 inches by 27 inches by 15 inches inflated.  I don't have to fully inflate them because they are over size to what I need.  I was thinking a hinged, curved wing, so the wing drops down clearing my view.  The bags are pretty tough because they are rated for 65 psi internal pressure.Hank