[PSUBS-MAILIST] cheap sand blasting

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun May 3 11:08:12 EDT 2020

 David, I did do about 1\3 of my little sub and it took it to grey metal.  Now that was a painted surface not rusty.  I will blast a rusty railroad track plate to see if it takes it to grey metal.  I am sure it will.  My new pressure washer will be here mid week I hope.   I could even mail you the attachment and you could rent a washer if you don't have one.Hank