[PSUBS-MAILIST] (no subject)

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Mar 31 17:14:42 EDT 2020

 Hi Tim, The liner is free to slide, as the water raises, it pull down on the liner.  The liner just sits there because its pretty thick stuff.  Also the weight of the water pushes the liner into the dirt walls.  Seems good so far, as it is 18 inches deep with water so far.  I am installing the beams now that the rolling gantry will travel on like a train track.Hank