[PSUBS-MAILIST] motor oil compensator

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Mar 25 02:40:22 EDT 2020

 Brian, I put an inner tube on my battery box for expansion.  I filled the box in the shop that is only heated in the daytime with my wood stove.  I moved the sub to the full time heated garage and the oil expanded all over my floor.  The inner tube works real good and solved the problem.  The battery box has 20 litres of oil in it.Hank