[PSUBS-MAILIST] Dome Hatch Protection Ideas

Steve McQueen via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Mar 19 10:28:18 EDT 2020

So now that I am finished with my dome hatch assembly I want to come up
with a way to store it for transit/off season (I am not planning on towing
with the dome on or leaving it on in the garage during cold months).

Looking to steal some ideas. My first thought was to cut down and old
sleeping bag and sew some carry handles on it. I know I can also make a
wooden crate style box.

Curious how other dome owners have handled this.

Thanks,
Steve