[PSUBS-MAILIST] PC2020 - Annapolis, Maryland

Jon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Mar 17 13:14:43 EDT 2020

 I just watched the latest US press conference and reading between the lines, it's starting to sound to me that we're looking at about 45 days before restrictions could start being toned down.  Again, that's me reading between the lines because they simply won't commit to any kind of timeline.  If that ends up being true it would put us at the end of April, first week of May.  If everyone remains in "ready to go" mode we may be able to put something together quickly.
Jon