[PSUBS-MAILIST] PC2020 - Annapolis, Maryland

Jon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Mar 16 22:41:23 EDT 2020

 Hello Psubbers, it probably goes without saying but with the virus affecting the world I'm not sure we are going to succeed in having a US based convention this year unless it's later in the fall (maybe).  I'm not giving up yet since we really don't know when a vaccine will be available but it's not sounding too hopeful to have one by June.
We won't find anyone to rent us a room for more than 10 people anyway, so we're on hold until this thing gets straightened out.
Jon