[PSUBS-MAILIST] (no subject)

Cliff Redus via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Mar 9 16:31:29 EDT 2020

 Nice job on LED light bar YouTube video.
OAS
Are you going to install a sounder for the E3000?  If yes,have you speced it?  If yes can you send spec?
Best
Cliff
    On Sunday, March 8, 2020, 10:21:02 AM CDT, hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org> wrote:

 Jon. Thank you,  I don’t post where I source parts because I want people to engage by asking questions on YouTube.  Apparently that helps my channel.   If my channel goes anywhere I will start doing as you suggest. Hank

Sent from my iPhone