[PSUBS-MAILIST] (no subject)

Rick Patton via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun Mar 8 19:27:31 EDT 2020

don't know much about batteries but I haven't bought them yet. There gonna
be AGM 12 volt batteries so good idea about contacting the manufacturer to
see what they say. Boat won't be used commercially so would be several days
in between dives at least so maybe a 2 and 10 amp charge setting would be
ok?
Rick

On Sun, Mar 8, 2020 at 11:24 AM Alan via Personal_Submersibles <