[PSUBS-MAILIST] (no subject)

Sat Mar 7 19:34:01 EST 2020

I think that changing the illumination angle can do a lot more to reduce backscatter than does simply reducing brightness. Certainly my experience has been when diving with a lot of particles in the water that holding lights out to the side and aiming in produces far superior visibility to simply lighting my field of view straight ahead.

Sean