[PSUBS-MAILIST] PC2020 - Annapolis, Maryland

Steve McQueen via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Mar 2 16:47:05 EST 2020

Hello Jon. I am hoping to attend. However, as mentioned before it might be
a nice courtesy not to compete with the European psub convention being held
6-9 August.

I like the alternation approach. Perhaps a 3rd rotation to include a
Midwest opportunity? Just curious, are we also alternating between diving
and technical session focuses (i.e 2021 being a diving event?

Thanks,
Steve

On Mon, Mar 2, 2020 at 1:25 PM T Novak via Personal_Submersibles <