[PSUBS-MAILIST] Video

T Novak via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun Mar 1 11:00:02 EST 2020

Thanks, Hank.

Solves a lot problems.

Tim

From: Personal_Submersibles [mailto:personal_submersibles-bounces at psubs.org] On Behalf Of hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles
Sent: Sunday, March 1, 2020 3:16 AM
To: T Novak via Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org>
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Video

Tim, thank you. If there are waves I will simply not back in as far.  This way the sub will be sitting firmly on the concrete and not bouncing in waves.  In fact, I could just tow the sub right out of the water and load on dry land.  I load the sub right off the ground in my shop, with no effort.

Hank