[PSUBS-MAILIST] publicity

Rick Patton via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Jun 29 22:02:45 EDT 2020

Well guy's
I did the taping segment with Jeff Foxworthy last Friday and he showed a
lot of interest in the sub even though the show was suspose to be about
getting an old Navy hard hat appraised. We talked for about a half an hour
and he asked me if I could undo the camera and give him a tour of the sub
which I did. I was able to mention the group and the name of the web site
but they are going to edit it down to a 5 minute segment so who knows if it
will make it or not. It will air in August so I'll let you guy's know when
I know. He told me that he wanted to let him know when it was done so he
could take a ride in it but I think he was probably only saying that for
the audience and a laugh but who knows. I would love to take him for a ride
but don't want to subject myself to all the liability.
Rick