[PSUBS-MAILIST] publicity

Rick Patton via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Jun 22 06:49:52 EDT 2020

FYI, I tested the subcon fittings yesterday that had a 150 psi rating to
400 psi as that is as far as my gauge would go with no cable extrusion at
all. This was based on using a fitting on both sides of the penetraitor.
PS: Jon, I don't have a FB page but my wife does so we tried to find the
Psubs FB page with no luck for some reason. What are we suspose to enter to
find it?
Rick

On Sat, Jun 20, 2020 at 9:45 AM via Personal_Submersibles <