[PSUBS-MAILIST] Jon's K600

Steve McQueen via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat Jun 20 10:40:46 EDT 2020

For reference, I paid (4 yrs ago) $700 to have my K250 blasted to SP10
1-2.5 Mil Profile. $1300 to paint interior 1 color, exterior another. They
did a nice job. They charged me $425 for the initial rough blasting to take
off all the paint & primer so I could inspect the hall when I first got it.
I'm sure the local prices have gone up over the past couple of years but if
you're desperate I'll meet you halfway and we can bring your sub to Indy
and get it done!

On Fri, Jun 19, 2020, 9:42 AM Jon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles <