[PSUBS-MAILIST] cable fittings

Rick Patton via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Jun 19 09:48:26 EDT 2020

Brian

Not sure to tell you the truth. I may be calling it the wrong thing. The
Blue Globe fittings that others have mentioned is what I want and I have a
call out to the Vendor that carries that German fitting to see if I can get
it in a 3/8" NPT for the rating that I want. Also reaching out to Contaclip
as Sean and some others have mentioned. I was going to do a test today on
the SealCon fittings that I bought a few years ago that have a 10 bar
rating to see at what pressure they extrude but wasn't able to.
Hopefully tomorrow. I'll let ya know the results.
Rick

On Fri, Jun 19, 2020 at 5:55 PM Brian Cox via Personal_Submersibles <