[PSUBS-MAILIST] FaceBook and PSubs links

Jon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Jun 17 19:13:22 EDT 2020

 Ian is correct, the mailing list is open and free.  I'm not sure how to make the instructions any easier to find, it's under "Discussion" in the main menu that appears on every page.  As an aside, nobody should be submitting money for membership or renewal at this point because the software I use to automate the process needs an update.  Nobody is losing their membership for non-renewal at this point.
The Facebook page is unfortunately private.  I wish I could change it to public but Facebook no longer allows changing groups back and forth between public/private, so we are stuck with adding people manually.  I am not on Facebook a whole lot but went on today and approved all pending requests.  If someone who is a regular FB user wants to volunteer to be an "admin" I will set that up and they can approve new requests.