[PSUBS-MAILIST] publicity

Rick Patton via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Jun 17 13:25:53 EDT 2020

Jon

OK sounds good. I was asking for the crush depth of a K-350 and the
unmanned test depth for one hour is 600' so that doesn't sound correct.
Someone told me a while ago that Ketteredge had put a 350 when first
developed in a hyperbaric chamber that was only rated for 1,200 and pushed
it down to that depth to see if it could take that pressure without
imploding and nothing happened so he knew that that design would survive at
least to that depth without failure. Can't remember who told me that but
does anyone know if that story is correct?

Rick

On Wed, Jun 17, 2020 at 4:13 AM Jon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles <