[PSUBS-MAILIST] publicity

Rick Patton via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Jun 16 23:16:01 EDT 2020

OK, I kind of got the impression over the years that people wanted to reach
out and make more aware of the group but I didn't want to assume that until
I got permission.
 Like I said, they will undoubtedly ask about the sub but not sure
what their questions will be and hope they don't ask me stuff I don't know
and look like an idiot, which won't be the first time! I'll let the group
know when it will be on at what time zone when I find out. Jon, I don't
have facebook but I hear you guys set it up and converse on it. Should I
just say "Psubs.org" and then maybe mention that construction pictures can
be seen there of peoples projects?? I doubt they will know enough to ask
but if they ask me what the crush depth is, I don't have a clew! Does
anybody else know? It's a K-350.
Rick

On Tue, Jun 16, 2020 at 3:39 PM Jon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles <