[PSUBS-MAILIST] cable fittings

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Jun 9 11:59:21 EDT 2020

Ian,
https://www.macartney.com/what-we-offer/systems-and-products/connectors/subconn/
I'm not sure how you get Psub discount. I got some through Jon the facilitator / owner
of the group a long time ago.
He normally reads the emails & will comment if you have a question.
There may be an email link to Jon, or more info on the Psub web site.
He's based in NY, so just a submarine ride away!
Cheers Alan