[PSUBS-MAILIST] cable fittings

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Jun 8 19:47:38 EDT 2020

Rick,
I would go to 2 fittings but I don't think you would get twice the holding
power. I think they are designed to take the pressure in one direction more
than the other. But it would be an added security against leakage or a catastrophic
failure of the outer blue globe.
As said Emile & Carsten have had them in use for a while.
If you contact them on messenger (Facebook) they may give you more detail.
Alan