[PSUBS-MAILIST] cable fittings

Rick Patton via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Jun 8 16:01:27 EDT 2020

Sorry guys for re asking about the fastener but I knew there were a lot
more of you out there that hadn't chimed in yet with good input! Though I
won't see more than around 170 psi, I need the extra rating for the 600'
test dip.
Rick

On Mon, Jun 8, 2020 at 9:13 AM Sean T. Stevenson via Personal_Submersibles <

> I use Conax fittings routinely in industrial applications to many tens of
> thousands of psi in some cases, and they perform as advertised.
>
> Make sure you're sitting down when you read the price quote though.
>
> Sean

>>> Rick