[PSUBS-MAILIST] Watch "SeaQuestor Submarine vectored thruster controls ." on YouTube

David Colombo via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun Jun 7 23:25:58 EDT 2020

Hi Cliff, still working on the PLC code. I was going to add a sensor to
determine the thruster location. Not sure how to tie the rotation of the
actuator motor to the plc.
But I have time to work that out if that can be done.  I haven't specced
the sensor yet, as i needed to make sure the linkage and all the UHMW parts
were working properly and the clearances for the fiberglass shells are
working before I start to cast the fiberglass. I have a lot of room to
mount them on the deck pan once i figure what to use.
David.

On Sun, Jun 7, 2020, 6:59 AM Cliff Redus via Personal_Submersibles <