[PSUBS-MAILIST] Keith Gordon, diving Niagra

k6fee via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Jul 23 21:12:04 EDT 2020

Trust me as a former yacht owner, fuel  is the cheapest cost.
1. (A) staff, captain, etc.
    (B) maintenance, paint, repairs, yard fees, equipment repair/ upgrades, etc.
2. Insurance
3. Berthing
4. Fuel
And the bigger the boat the more $$$$ it costs.
Keith T.
-------- Original message --------From: Alan via Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org> Date: 7/23/20  5:29 PM  (GMT-08:00) To: Personal Submersibles General Discussion <personal_submersibles at psubs.org> Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Keith Gordon, diving Niagra
Ian,this is the boat.https://vimeo.com/279022294Registered in the Marshall Islands, but I haven't been able to find out who owns it.It may be a support vessel for the Rocinate, owned by Billionaire Emilio Fernando Azcárraga Jean III.Alan